Monday, August 31, 2009

Rocky, Rocky Beaches!

This weekend, I went camping :D It was with my scout troop, Cadette Troop 4194, the guys of our LD, 680, and the seniors (a.k.a. college/high school kids) who we didn't see much of-- which shouldn't surprise us; they've got better things to do.

Anyway, the campsite was down in San Clemente-- San Onofre State Beach. It was really pretty, as my father and I commented, but when we saw the campsites, we LAUGHED. They were puny-- almost the size of Amy's room! And that's just sad. xD Two parking slots per campsite. There wasn't any grass, either, or closed showers-- just beach showers xD

I came on Saturday, whereas most came on Friday, so I missed a lot. But we went down to the beach on Saturday to play games that the guys came up with-- which, although they should have been fun, weren't-- for the girls, at least. With football, we ended up watching the seniors play volleyball because it was more fun than playing football.

We went down into the water :D I was the only girl who soaked herself completely (which was kind of upsetting, since I was the only one wet and miserable later). The beach had lots of rocks-- some were the size of my head. The waves kept pushing all the rocks at peoples' feet, and it hurt D: But one of the leaders, Tr. Long, taught us how to skip rocks :D That was pretty cool.

Anyway, I checked up on a DBSK-dedicated blog, and the cover for the Secret Code Concert Tour Final at the Tokyo Dome is out! It's a picture of the concert, with all these laser lights and everything (probably from Xiahtic... which I really want to see). It could have been prettier, but that's okay. Link: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjsmHzCDZiT3SIFaqfBGMOJJ7du2pS-NphvL7k61nuD_jBQbV6qt6qt2xsbaMA62CBouzNid14-uVqRvtdCYhHUhrC1vay-LnwRBn1KlgSfQjfKBrjaBewL5EA0b5D4X6FnaTqQAJC0g8O2/s1600-h/l_p1020461316.jpg I really want this DVD... the lineup for the concert is just AWESOME. They had six encores, and a double encore-- Love in the Ice! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment