Monday, August 24, 2009

I Don't Want to GO!

I don't want to go to freakin' FOOTHILL. -gags-

'Kay, so my parents want me to go to FOOTHILL, for reasons completely beyond me, and guess what? I don't want to go. No, no, no.

FIRST OF ALL, I hate their tennis team with their hoity-toity, I'm-a-freakin'-white-girl-with-a-tennis-mom attitude!

SECOND OF ALL, even though I know someone there, I don't like her. She had a little "accident" involving water, if you know what I mean, in my BRAND NEW TENT on my SLEEPING BAG in the MIDDLE OF A WEEK-LONG CAMP IN FIFTH GRADE. When my friend and I told her to clean it herself as penance, she made her mom do it. GAH. And she never said sorry! SHE JUST GIGGLED. Heck, I know we were in fifth grade, but that's just ridiculous. I am not going to the same school as her.

THIRD OF ALL (and probably the most important reason), I don't want to leave all of my friends D: ALmost everyone I know and love goes to Grove. If I got freakin' FOOTHILL -spits-, sure, I start new, but I don't want to leave D:

FOURTH OF ALL, I've got too many things I was supposed to do in Grove! I was supposed to beat Priscilla and Melissa and become #1 Varsity! I was supposed to play Watts and be #1! I was supposed to win the League Single's title! I was supposed to be first chair in GATE High School Orchestra! I was supposed to be #3 in the school (after Julie and Henry, of course)! It won't be the same at freakin' FOOTHILL. -gags-

ok jnkl; jmndklsjkl;jdkls' jsck jklc' jfkl

NO FOOTHILL. NO. GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU EVIL LITTLE F-------.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully it's just a consideration. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for TP! can't believe you put that in your blog dude!!! go TT8!

    ReplyDelete