Friday, August 28, 2009

... ow....

Oww.... it's so hard to type....

I got my blood test today... and I don't like needles... T_T

When I got in the room, my dad yelled at me to turn off my MP3 player. Well, with that, all my consolation disappeared in the blink of an eye. I glanced at the papers next to my arm. It read: "Specimen collection for: Sarah Ho". I went pale. "Specimen collection!" I wailed. "It makes me sound like an animal."

As I sat there, wailing, my sister had her test. She stood up as if nothing had happened, the band-aid on her left arm.

"You're done already?!" I squawked.

She nodded. To my horror, the lady who took her "specimen" called to me, "You're next."

I turned to my dad and sister. "They're going to take my specimen!" I wailed.

The lady laughed. "All right, then; I'll use a baby needle for you."

I think I was supposed to have been insulted, but I felt grateful instead. xD;;

Anyway, Arlene told me that donating blood was like that, but longer. My dream of donating blood has been abolished by my fear of needles. -sigh-

At least the lady didn't miss, like the people did last year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment