Wednesday, August 19, 2009

On a More Cheerful Note...

I haven't formally introduced myself yet, have I? How rude of me.

My name is _________, but you can call me Sora. Sorry; I'm a bit paranoid about leaving my real name out in the open. Stalkers and such. I'm fourteen years old, and am about to enter high school as a freshman... or as I like to say, fresh meat for the seniors. -shudders-

I'm really connected to music and art in general. If you take away music-- not just piano and violin, my two specialty instruments, but even contemporary music-- you take away my entire life.

My current music obsession lies in the Korean and Japanese music industries (sorry... I guess I'm not American xD). My favorite Korean artists include TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki (THSK) as my number one, closely followed by #2 SHINee, my third favorite 2PM, faaaar back as fourth, 2NE1 (the only girl band whose songs I can actually tolerate), and waaaaaaaaay behind is Big Bang (sorry, VIPs. Love them, but they're just not my favorite. Hope Daesung heals from his accident without any problems <3>

So you might have noticed that TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki was in both Korean and Japanese. That's 'cause they're freakin' AWESOME and dominate both countries, as well as China ;D THey've had six #1 singles on the Oricon (the official Japanese ranking chart), and... I hear the Cassies (their record-breaking fanclub) are trying to make their newest single, Stand By U, a number one, too o_O Love them to death. Especially Changmin <3>

RANT ALERT! TAKE ALTERNATE ROUTE!

GAAAAH. STUPID SME. Their agency, SM Entertainment, was discovered to have trapped all of their artists-- including SHINee D:-- in six-to-thirteen year contracts, having them sign as MINORS, which they can't do! Three of DBSK's members-- Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu, and Hero Jaejoong-- are currently suing them to drastically revise their contracts. I wish them the best of luck >:( SME, you suck... even though you're a factory of pretty boys who can dance and sing (LIKE DBSK AND SHINee <3)

RANT OVER. RESUME READING.

Aside from music, I really like to write. Short stories, journal entries... blogs... I like any form of writing, as long as I can manipulate my words in an eloquent fashion. Like that. xD Right now, I'm working on a novel that I hope to get published. If I can't, that's fine. I mean, I'm still young; I can work on my style and my writing because I know I still have a long way to go. It'd be freakin' awesome if I could get published.

Another passion of mine is tennis. Though I'm not a die-hard tennis freak like some of my friends, I really like playing tennis. I'll work as hard as I can to get into Varsity freshman year, and I hope to win League as a Varsity Singles player and get my name up on the wall ;D I hope to beat my sister in a match someday... it would be even better if I could 6-0 her ;D

A personal dream of mine would be to someday, become a world-renowned marine biologist (my childhood dream <3)>

2 comments:

  1. eww to anything korean related except the BBQ xD
    eww to anything Japanese....especially the boys. :P no apologies to Sarah, or margaret, or trini, or Caroline....MWAHAHHAHAHA
    love ya Sarah! :D<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should delete that comment, Andrea xDDD

    ReplyDelete