Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vietnamese Tongue Twisters

For the past few days, we've been doing funeral services for my grandmother, and, by Buddha, those mantras are freakin' TONGUE TWISTERS. D makes a "yeh" sound, and Đ makes a "duh" sound, so in the mantras we were reading from, it was going like "A di đà di ri đà ri da đà da" at like, freakin' 220 bpm D: I just gave up after the first day.... it was so hard... <<>

Also, we're supposed to wear white/black or all black (concert dress, lolz). I've been fine until today, but I ran out of concert shirts and pants today, so I've resorted to wearing pants that I REALLY want to wear in public, but my mom hates (it might be my chance today!) and a black overcoat/shirt o_O It's actually cooler than it sounds, haha.

Yesterday, my aunt made SPAGHETTI with GROUND BEEF D: For all the little meat eaters ;A; Since I'm going vegetarian, I have to stick with the stupid mushroom ones >_> You have no idea how tempting it is...

Today, if I can get through it without eating meat, would be day 5 out of 49. 44 days left to go... My mom suggested that, since I'm "young and need the nutrition", I eat vegetarian for four days, then regular for three. THat's a good idea, I guess, but I want to get through a week without meat first. Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment