Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Park Jaebeom D:

'Kay. Seriously? Netizens need to get a f****** grip.

Jay/Jaebeom Park of 2PM (the leader and my favorite) has left Korea and his team, his brothers, because of a MySpace comment he left on a friend's page... five years ago. The message, apparently, berated Korea. Korea netizens and 2PM anti-fans blew this completely out of proportion, making him apologize in public on the group's one-year anniversary, and ultimately leading to his departure from Korea and 2PM.

Seriously? I am completely shocked. Get a f****** grip, netizens and anti-fans. Have you ever been to an alien country? Probably not, if you're getting mad at Jaebeom for not liking Korea when he got there. You're not going to like going to a completely foreign country, especially if you're not fluent in the language like he was.

And even I admit-- when I went to Vietnam for a month, I hated it at first because yeah-- even though my cousins were there, I wasn't fluent at all (and still am not), and missed my friends terribly. Come on; Jay was born and raised in America! How was he to know he was going to be a Korean pop idol? If he did, he probably would have studied more (Nichkhun, too).

Jay left Korea on the 8th-- yesterday. I was so sad to know that he would leave; he's my favorite of 2PM! Who else is going to muck up the Korean language like he does? D: And honestly, they need to get a grip.

And I as I was watching the official Korean coverage of him leaving, I felt like crying. Tears came up, but since I was in the library, I didn't let them fall. I mean, it's so sad to see someone so talented and so popular fall because of a MySpace comment from five years ago. And the look on his face; the pure dejection and repent... It's just heartbreaking.

I really hope Jay comes back to 2PM... I don't think he belongs anywhere else. Jaebeom, 2PM, fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment