Saturday, September 12, 2009

Getting killed, and killed again...

Well. Woo-hoo. :D School has started, and tennis matches have begun. We started off yesterday by going against Edison, my best friend Christine's school. I was really excited to see her, and playing against her school made me determined to win (just for the bragging rights ;D).

I was up 2-1 against their #3, Kimmy (is that how you spell her name?), when Christine left. After that, I just dozed off or something. I wasn't paying attention anymore. Melissa Le (our #2) thought that it was because Christine was distracting me when, in all honesty, it wasn't her fault. -sigh- I lost 2-6. She really pushes out through the ball, though. I got killed by the #2, Brittany, who was really consistent and had a reliable slice. And the #1, Sarah (I assume her name has an "h")... -whistles- Damn. She is good. SHe's ranked. She reads the ball really well, and didn't break a sweat playing me. I want to beat her someday...

Anyway, we played at the Wilson First Serve tournament today, and got like... fourth or fifth as a team. We probably could have gotten third, but... o_o;; We had to leave. I killed the first girl, from Capo Valley, 8-0... I got killed by the girl from Troy, 1-8... and I half-killed the last girl (can't remember what school she's from xD;;) 8-4.

DUUUUUUDE. I was so pissed at the last girl D: SHe kept calling my shots out when they were like, on the line or safely in! GAAAH. I was so pissed! I lost two games 'cause of that >_> I should have won 8-2.

But I feel pretty good about myself now :D I beat a junior. Hopefully, I'll be able to build my confidence enough to play all-out against Melissa and beat her... and claim the #2 singles spot! -pumps fist-

LOL and on Wednesday night, my sister came to me and was like, "____, you're going to teach me the 'Noona Nomu Yeppeo' dance." So I spent an hour of my time trying to teach her the dance from SHINee's debut song, and even though we finished, it looks horrible when she does it =__=;; I'm in the middle of learning La Chat Ta :D Maybe I'll do it for GGHS Tennis Banquet or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment