Saturday, September 5, 2009

Irritated, yet... relaxed? What the...?

Today, I'm oddly irritated, but I'm also really calm at the same time.

I guess I can attribute to the calmness coming from going to the beach this morning. There's something about going to the beach that just makes me feel absolutely carefree... so much so that I forgot about going to Amy's house today ^^;; I heard she left me a few angry messages at my house phone (which I still need to listen and then delete).

And I can also take a wild guess and say it's because I saw Music Core (one of many Korean music shows) on TV today :D I saw SHINee performing "Juliette", 2PM performing "I Hate You", and So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD/Girl's Generation)'s comeback stage, featuring "Etude" and "Genie/Tell Me Your Wish". Arlene called me down in time for me to see "Juliette", and I stayed for a while, hoping to see 2PM.

"If 2PM comes on, I will scream. No joke," I told my sister.

And guess what? After two songs, there was a short commercial break of seven guys break dancing. And only one group in South Korea has exactly seven members-- 2PM! Arlene and I started freaking out and hyperventilating because, goshdangit, 2PM is freakin' AWESOME. No joke. Love them.

Speaking of 2PM, an incident about their leader, Park Jaebeom arose yesterday-- on their one-year anniversary. I was pretty pissed about it, because it was just a bunch of overreactions. Netizens dug up a MySpace comment from Jay about five years ago (he lived in Seattle until about then, and wasn't very fluent in Korean) that talked about how he hated it in Korea. THey made a big deal about it on their anniversary and made Jay apologize about it on their anniversary. I mean, how stupid is that? That was five years ago, when he wasn't very fluent in Korean. I can totally understand him. WHen I went to Vietnam last year, I didn't really like it either. It was totally hot, I stuck out like a sore thumb, and I wasn't fluent (hell, I still am not fluent). But I'm sure he doesn't hate Korea anymore; after all, he's got 2PM with him :D

That's reason A of why I'm irritated. I mean, come on; making such a big deal about something small on their anniversary? I think that's a bit messed up. Reason B is a bit less noteworthy, but it still ticked me off so I'd like to write about it.

Today, my cousin came over, and he and my brother wanted to play Rock Band. Seeing as I'm the only one who knows how to set it up, my mom made me set it up for them. I discovered that the USB jack for the wireless guitar was gone, and got pissed because none of the kids or my mom moved it. My dad did, apparently. We found out after we searched for about a half hour.

I want to see Music Core again... maybe I'll catch like, Big Bang or something :D Or even better, 2NE1!! -spazzes- And maybe it'll have this gigantic flashback and go back to October/November of last year and let me catch DBSK's comeback stage! -extreme spazz-

-sigh- But I'm exhausted... the spazzing that I did today and the rough waves at Newport beat the life out of me... all I want to do is sit here and play on the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment