Sunday, September 6, 2009

La La, Irokke Cha~ Cha, Cha-ru Ah~

Despite my twelve hours of sleep last night, I'm worn out. Seriously.

Last night, I seriously couldn't stay awake. At my light dinner (ravioli ;D), everything started spinning... it was kind of weird. My eyes wouldn't stay open, even though it was only 8:30. I finally got pissed enough to just go to sleep without another protest.

I woke up this morning at 9 because of a call from my cousin (freakin' Thanh >_>) asking if i was going to go to this memorial service for my grandmother at the temple (which he ended up not going to anyway). When I hun gup, I faintly heard my dad laughing. He walked into my room, telling me to talk to Thanh right after he talked to me.

"I just hung up on you; why am I still talking to you?!" I demanded irritably, the sleep overcoming me again. I handed the phone back to my dad and tried to go back to sleep again, to no avvail.

And now, almost thirteen hours later, I'm exhausted enough to fall asleep where I sit. The only thing keeping me awake is the noise here xD I'm at a cousin's birthday party, with my fresh-off-the-boat cousins making a ruckus about cards and betting lol. I'd sleep if I could, but I can't.

It's times like these that I envy my dad. As my uncle put it (he said it in Vietnamese, so this is just a translation), "Anywhere he can lay his back down is a place where he can sleep." I want to be able to do that, too T_T

There's a new girl group by SME :O They're called F(x). I didn't think their debut song, La Chat Ta, was very addicting at first, like 2NE1's Fire, but I'm pretty addicted to it now xD I saw their debut stage, and suddenly I want to learn the dance o_O

Speaking of which, I found out I'm not alone when I learn K-pop dances :D Mori-chan, as I call Michaela, is learning Sorry Sorry by Super Junior, Nobody by the Wondergirls (they opened for the JoBros o_O), and Gee by Girl's Generation. I know little bits and pieces of those dances xD I know bits and pieces of a lot songs, actually; but only about three or four complete songs-- SHINee's Replay and A.MI.GO., DBSK's Mirotic, and 2PM's Again and Again (my current project-- I haven't quite finished Chansung's and Taec's rap dances, but I'm almost there). F(x)'s La Chat Ta is going up on the "To Learn" list :D

SERIOUSLY. La la irokke cha~ Cha cha ru ah~ xD It's been stuck in my head, even though Sorry Sorry is playing on my MP4 player xD And AMBER LOL. She would be a freakin' hot guy, seriously. I think Luna is the prettiest :S I can't tell the difference between Sulli and Victoria yet; I need a better look at them. And Krystal is Jessica's (from Girl's Generation/SNSD) sister o_O Personally, though, I think Luna has the best voice so far... if I'm right xD;;

Looking forward to more from K-pop's dance group, as SME describes F(x). La la, irokke cha!~ Cha, cha-ru ah~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment