Thursday, September 3, 2009

... and it's back?

Coach is getting pissed at Priscilla and Melissa, our #1 and #2 Varsity singles players, and Christa... a player? I don't know. But he's getting pretty mad that they're not coming out to hit with him, and is thinking of bringing up some JV girls. He said "Hanin and Mahina, maybe" but mentioned no other person... so does that mean I'm Varsity singles again? I'm confused.

And also today, I played a JV doubles player from last year and won, 6-4 :D When I started the game, I was all tense, but because of DBSK and their song "Balloons", I was just in a relaxed state of mind and played better than I did against Hanin-- aside from the fact that my eyes stung 'cause they're dry.

But AAAH <3>

I've got math with Henry and Julie, but that's all I know, actually... and tennis with a crapload of people.... xD;; And that's basically it.

But aaaaaaaaah <3333>

No comments:

Post a Comment