Thursday, October 8, 2009

WE MURDEREEDDDDDD. :D

HELL YEAH. I was so pumped after our match against Bolsa today.

All throughout League, we've been hearing, "Bolsa sucks. You're gonna kill them." But today, we actually played them.

They weren't all that bad, actually. They were pretty good. Heck, their #1, Nancy, had a monster forehand. Their #1 doubles was also pretty good, too; also noteworthy.

But that didn't stop us from killing them 18-0!!!!!!

WHUT NAO. I SWEPT.

It's not the shoulda-coulda-woulda-but didn't thing at Santiago. I pulled through today and SWEPT, 6-1, 6-1, 7-5. I was so proud of myself. And I was proud of Christine and Aly, too! They were down 3-4, down a serve, and won 7-6 (7-3). They did so well.

Our doubles are still undefeated, as is Priscilla. Melissa has only lost one set, and I've only lost four. Eight wins, four losses. Hell, compared to Priscilla's 17-13 record last year, I'm doing pretty well. :D I'm feeling really great, as opposed to pre-season, when I was getting killed 6-0 every day.

Next is the biggest match of the first round: La Quinta. I'm so.... o_o;; Actually, I'm kind of passive. I heard they have a ranked freshman on their team, Fabian (I think). I think Priscilla can take her. I think our doubles can take theirs, too. I'm hoping to win more matches than I lose on Tuesday. Hopefully, I can sweep (HAHA at LQ? Good luck with that...). Hopefully, Doubles and Priscilla will remain undefeated after LQ.

I'm really hoping we'll be undefeated for Julie and Sharnen's senior year and win League. I want 2009 to be on the wall. I want Priscilla Tran, Melissa Le, or my name to be on the Singles Champion wall. I want Arlene Ho and Lindy Le, Julie Do and Sharnen Chorn, or Christine Nguyen and Alyssa Yoon to be on the Doubles Champion wall.

Hell. This year, we're going to make Harry do Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment