Saturday, October 3, 2009

"I'm sorry for hitting that nice shot that you couldn't return."

Haha. I know I already posted today, but heck. This is pretty fun.

So yesterday, I played sets with Mahina and Paula. I didn't get to finish either of them, but I was winning 4-0 for both :D

While I was rallying with Paula, she hit this topspin lob that hit the baseline and shot up higher... I couldn't return it. I heard Paula say, "Sorry!".

"Why are you saying sorry?! ARe you going to apologize every time you hit a nice shot?! 'Oh, sorry for hitting that nice shot that you couldn't return.' Yeah. That's nice." xD

Anyway, today's Tet Trung Thu :D The Autumn Moon Festival~! I think this is my favorite holiday of the year <3>

My favorite part of Tet Trung Thu is the volunteering I can do at the festival they have at the Westminster Civic Center. Last year, we (the Cadettes of troop 4194) assembled the gift bags and distributed them. There were cute little mooncake pigs <3>

Freakin' Margaret. xD

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to tonight. I hope they hand out the pretty paper lanterns this year, not the freaky fish-shaped ones like last year... -shudders- :D Tet Trung Thu <3

"WHAT THE CON HEO?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment