Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy birthday to Christine :3

Lol. I've been having a pretty good week, despite my lack of sleep :3

I'm convinced that no one reads this blog, so I'm going to enter the light a bit more :3

I used to have a crush on the same guy for the last four years, but I've finally gotten over him. Finally. And hopefully, this will be the last time this happens.

I have a new crush, although I'm kind of scared it won't work out... he's a junior... I'm a freshie... my sister is his close friend...

...


ANYWAY.

Today is my best friend Kata-chan's birthday :3 I can't wait for her party on Sunday <3 I haven't seen her since we played her school's tennis team. She's coming to my tennis banquet, which makes me happy :3

Also, I got a random subscriber on YouTube under my new account, SoraRyuuzaki for my cover of Just Be Friends <3 :3 I'm happy. That means I'm not just being subscribed to for friendship's sake T~T They even said I was incredible! Simple, yet incredible! I was so happy.... T^T

I auditioned for GATE High School Ensemble yesterday (gosh, just yesterday? Seems like ages ago...). I don't think I did very well :S BUT. I think I can get in :P Hopefully. I hope I don't get a lower chair than Franklin Ngo, who was under me last year...

Anyway, I should go to sleep now :P G'night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment