Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Horrible Day, Good Day, What The Heck...

Lolol. The weather and my days need to make up their minds @_@



My day yesterday was absolutely miserable until after school (which I'll get to later ;D). I forgot to do a 100-point assignment for Mr. Frank... I turned in my practice report for Mr. Nowak late (to which he said, irritated, "MINUS 100 POINTS!")... My grades in general took a blow to where it hurts >_>



I was so miserable about my history grade that I didn't enjoy anything-- not the rain (which I would simply adore if it wasn't so cold), not the fact that I had my precious Gina-baby today. I was just hanging on until 5th period-- the one period I had with my crush. (If he reads this, I am so giving myself away... but again, since I'm convinced no one reads this, I'm going to keep blabbing anyway.) That period came and went without much interaction (we aren't in the same section, so we can't exactly talk across the room 'cause we were inside). I just had to hold on until after school.



I made it after school without any suicide attempts, at least :D That was how depressed I was. I have bad days on rainy days :S But anyway, I reported to the library for an AMSC tank cleaning!



I was surprised, to say the least, when my crush greeted me as I walked into the library. He had told me the day before that he wasn't going to come watch as I clean the tank. I'm glad he did, though :3



The first two rocks we pulled out were absolutely, horridly, disgustingly covered in a thick, black, slimy layer of what I assumed was fish poo. -shudders- Julie and Cherrie gagged at the smell. I did, too, at first, but then I realized it wasn't that bad. :P

Occassionally, my crush came by ("I've smelled worse," he shrugged at one point) and watched as we scrubbed the disgusting layers off the rocks in the minute space we had. After a while, he disappeared completely o_o;; Like, where did he go? I assumed he went to the public library across the street and, after shrugging to myself (he's got better things to do, after all) dismissed it. He's not going to stay for the entire time (which took about an hour and fifteen, by the way).

So you can imagine my surprise when, as we were finishing up, he popped up. I smiled, the way I always do when I see him, and we walked together to the library. He showed me the pretty rainbow otouto-kun talked about in her blog through a picture he took on his phone <3

Anyway, at the library, we did random things (-cough cough TALK ABOUT POKEMON-) until my sister came at 4:30, while we were duking it out on TapTap xD After they finished a round, I stuffed my crap into my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. As I picked up my book, I saw him hold his hand out expectantly.

"Book?" he asked.

"Uh... no," I said stupidly. "I kinda need this for homework."

I saw something that might have been a roll of the eyes as he took my history book and walked me out to my sister's car. When I grabbed the handle on the car door, his hand had reached out for it, too. Stupidly, I let my hand fall as he opened the door for me. I think I stuttered a thanks as I got in the car and grabbed my book, which I tossed into the back seat. When I turned back, the door was closed and he was waving at me.

Total shoujo manga moment? I think so. @_@

LOLOL I sure hope he's not reading this.

That was the good part of my horrible day YESTERDAY.

Today was pretty good :3 Probably 'cause the sun was out. <3

I aced a history quiz (which I DEFINITELY needed), did (hopefully) well on my alg. 2/trig test, and-- most importantly-- did well on my English skit on a scene from Great Expectations :D :D :D

5th period was so cold @_@ My section was outside ('cause the firsts take the stupid practice room D:<) and we were freezing D: I can't play violin with my jacket on, so I had to take it off to play. So eventually, we moved into the hallway :P And 6th period? UGHH. Our coach told us that we wouldn't need our stuff, so none of us brought it. Except for Arlene, Sandra, and Paula. -glares-

But anyway, after school, I went to a Colorguard clinic :3 It was actually pretty fun. I'd like to try Winter Guard, but I can't make any of the competitions... they're all on Saturday, when I have Scouts... (Maybe I can miss early or something. I don't know.) :S It was really fun, though.

By the way, I cut my fingers on the AMSC rocks... and even though it's not bleeding profusely, it stings like heck whenever I wash it with soap @_@ I shall call it my rock-cut.

I bid thee farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment