Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well...

Thanksgiving came and went... surprisingly, I didn't gain much weight o_O;; I bought new clothes on Black Friday, though :3

So yesterday, I suddenly got the urge to record at 12 midnight... o_o;; I'd recorded my Just Be Friends audition for YTChorus (I don't think I'll get in... my audition sounds kind of iffy :S). I heard some of the other auditions, and... Eek. o_o;; They were... not that good. (Sorry.) Not that mine was better, but they sounded pretty bad. :S I kind of want to get in; I kind of don't.

Watch my audition here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VOHQJixMc
The more I hear it... the more I think I'm not going to get in. =_=;;

Anyway.

I decided I wanted to do an English and Dance cover for 2PM's Again and Again :3 I rewrote the lyricsand know most of the dance already. My favorite part to do is the rap, surprisingly :3 I've taken a liking to rapping now; it's gotten pretty fun. I'm also working on a coover of Jaejjoong and Yoochun's Shelteer (from their Colors: Melody and Harmony single :3) which has its fair of fun fun fun rap <3>_> It kind of makes me wonder what exactly Yoochun was thinking when he wrote the lyrics...

I want to get good enough at singing so that I don't doubt myself anymore 'cause I do that a lot. When I record, I think it sounds fine at first, but as I listen to it, I become more and more discouraged because it doesn't sound the way I want it to. :S I want to get it good once, and love it a thousand times over <3

But then again, it takes practice and time. I'm confident that I won't get accomplish anything with singing, save for self-pride, but I'd still rather do it than not because it's music, and that in itself is unarguable reason for me.

Listen to me sing. If you hate it, tell me you hate it, then tell me why so I can make it so you don't hate it (and hopefully, so I don't hate it, either).

No comments:

Post a Comment